Erin F. Clark
Erin focuses her practice primarily on estate planning and litigation. She has conducted numerous court and jury trials as well as arbitrations on a variety of issues, including construction defects, trade secret misuse, real estate issues, and general business disputes.
Both currently and while working for Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe in Menlo Park, California, Erin has represented numerous high-tech companies in trade secret, trademark, patent, employment, and general business disputes.
She also provides counseling to new and established companies on intellectual property, employment, and general legal issues.
- Lawson Laski Clark, PLLC, Member, Ketchum, ID, 2002-Present
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, Associate Attorney, Menlo Park & San Francisco, CA 1993-2002
- The Honorable Marilyn Hall Patel, U.X. District Court, N.D. of California, Judicial Extern, Fall 1992
- Boalt Hall, University of California-Berkeley, Juris Doctor, 1993
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Bachelor of Arts, 1989
Bar Associations, Civic Activities, Family and Interests
- Member, Idaho State Bar Association and California State Bar Association
- Director, St. Luke’s Wood River Community Hospital Board
- Erin is married and enjoys skiing, mountain biking and hiking.