Heather E. O'Leary
Heather was admitted to the Idaho State Bar following her graduation, Magna Cum Laude from the University of Idaho, College of Law in May 2011 where she obtained her Juris Doctor degree. During law school, she was an associate editor for the Idaho Law Review and co-president of the Women’s Law Caucus. Heather focuses her practice in the areas of real estate, trade secret, water law, insurance defense, business, and civil litigation.
- Lawson Laski Clark, PLLC, Ketchum, ID, Associate Attorney, 2011-Present
- Blaine County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Hailey, ID, Extern, 2011
- Lawson Laski Clark, PLLC, Ketchum, ID, Intern, 2008-2011
- University of Idaho College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2011
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 2006
Bar Associations, Family & Interests
- Member: Idaho State Bar Association
- Heather is a Washington State native who relocated to the Wood River Valley in 2006. She is married, enjoys skiing, golfing, and biking.