Jared C. Kimball
Jared focuses on civil litigation matters including mediation and arbitration.
Jared comes to Lawson Laski Clark after a career as a federal prosecutor. He is an experienced litigator and trial attorney having practiced extensively in both federal and state courts. He has conducted numerous jury and bench trials in complex multi-party matters and is very experienced in motion practice and in trial advocacy.
Jared worked overseas for several years at U.S. Embassies as a Resident Legal Advisor advising foreign partners on the investigation and prosecution of foreign terrorist fighters and in implementing the United States’ National Strategy for Counterterrorism.
- Lawson Laski Clark, PLLC, 2020 — present
- U.S. Dept. of Justice, 2004-2020
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, EDWA (Spokane), WA 2004-2016
- Counterterrorism Resident Legal Advisor (overseas) 2016-2020
- King County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney (Seattle) 1997-2004
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Daniel C. Hurlbutt Jr., Snake River Basin Adjudication (SRBA), Twin Falls, ID 1995-1997
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, NE, J.D. 1995
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, B.A. Political Science 1989
Bar Associations, Family & Interests
- Member of both the Idaho and Washington State Bar Associations
- Jared is married with four children. His hobbies include skiing, running, mtn. biking, enduro motocross, and fly fishing.