Katie R. Franklin
Katie is an Idaho native who joined the firm in 2017 after relocating to Ketchum. Upon graduation from the University of Idaho College of Law with her Juris Doctor and admission to the Idaho State Bar in 2015, Katie clerked for The Honorable Susan E. Wiebe in the Third Judicial District of Idaho, served as the Third District Bar Secretary, and regularly volunteered at the ITLA Street Law Clinic in Boise. During law school, Katie served as a Symposium Editor for the Idaho Law Review and worked as an extern for The Honorable Candy W. Dale, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of Idaho. Katie now serves as an officer of the Fifth District Bar Association and focuses her practice on civil litigation, probate, and real estate law.
- Lawson Laski Clark, PLLC, Ketchum, ID, Associate Attorney, 2017-Present
- The Honorable Susan E. Wiebe, Third Judicial District of Idaho, Staff Attorney, 2015-2017
- The Honorable Candy W. Dale, U.S. District Court, District of Idaho, Judicial Extern, 2014-2015
- James Vernon & Weeks, P.A., Coeur d’Alene, ID, Summer Associate, Summer 2014
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, ID, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, Bachelor of Science, 2011
Bar Associations, Civic Activities, Family & Interests
- Member: Idaho State Bar Association
- Officer: Fifth District Bar Association
- Katie is married and enjoys the many outdoor activities the Wood River Valley has to offer, including soccer, skiing, hiking, and tennis.